Monday, March 28, 2011

Artists of the month

I'm on the search for 3-6 local Austin artists to spotlight for the next few months in my new online magazine that will be up by May.  I've found some amazing photographers, painters, etc through Austin Art Garage and through Art on 5th Gallery but I know that I'm missing out on many talented people out there.

Help out your friends, or help out yourself, if you have something you're willing to share with the city and state.  Let me know if you or a friend have something really special to contribute to the art community.


Azure Austin will be up and running featuring weekly blogs, news on the latest and greatest restaurants and have a special monthly spotlight on a special artist, photographer, or overall amazing person from the city of Austin and I would love anyone to contribute anything they might know about someone that should be considered for a spot.

Thanks so much, guys!  email me at: GeekChicProductions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment