Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bigger person

Once again, I was so angry and sad because of Jeff but I extended a hand to him and asked him out.  It worked this time.  We had a great time with Phoenix at Texas Roadhouse, and then Grandpa Larry babysat while we went to two different features at The Alamo Drafthouse.  I'm happy that it finally worked.  He apologized about not coming home, about running away, I guess.  ::sigh:: baby-steps, guys.  I gotta take baby-steps.  The good news is we're still in love with eachother.  Ridiculously in love with each other and by that I mean, that we love each other so much but we're both ridiculous.

So, I went shopping yesterday.  I love shopping.  I bought new kids' clothes for all three babes, yoga clothes and a mat for my new class, some dresses and jeans for me, shoes for Jeff, makeup.... yeah I had a lot of fun.  It was all stuff we needed, though.  The boys were out of pants, so was Reagan, they are so  big now, and Jeff's shoes were covered in holes, I don't have a single pair of pants that fit me, and I needed yoga stuff for my class.

I will update tomorrow after I work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment