Saturday, January 15, 2011

Progress.... Maybe not

So I seem to think that my relationship is being pulled apart at the seams. Jeff seems to be pushing me away when there is something real presented to us and then he wants to be close when I bite my tongue or when there is nothing to be said.  He seems very happy to be sitting still but when there is chance for us to progress to anything better he stops it in its tracks.

He leaves, goes out and doesn't come home.  That's become his "thing" lately.  How sad and terrible it feels to be wondering about what is going on.  He leaves when I don't have a phone to call him.  I lost my phone recently and now, knowing I can't call him, he bolts!  How wrong, to do something like that, to someone you say you love so much.  I feel like he's going through a mini-mid-life-crisis.  I don't know.  But I'm going out today for shopping and I'm going to hang out with some friends and keep my mind clear of him, just for the day.

Well, I'm eating well, and I've been jogging out in the cold.  The cold is totally not my bag, baby.  I'm paying my surcharges today online, getting a new phone, paying Planet Fitness so I don't have to jog in the cold anymore, and buying some clothes for the kids.  After that, I'm having a drink somewhere.  Big day, today.

I better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment