Thursday, December 30, 2010

Glass Of Wine

A glass of wine and a getting into a really fantastic part of my book is a wonderful way to spend my nights.  It's really quite the sight to see my step-son and myself, together on the couch reading and listening to Sviatoslav Richter.  Reagan has already gone to bed and my son Aiden Phoenix is, sadly, in McAllen.  He shall return, as glorious as ever! by Monday so he can be ready for school on Tuesday.

They're already going back to school!  It's only been about two weeks.  I remember being out for Winter break for three weeks or more.  Well, I don't have classes till the 18th.  I can't wait!

Off to finish a few more chapters and then the Sandman will take me away for the night.

Tomorrow is payday.  Another glorious thing to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment