Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Perfect little piece of plastic

So I realized that after January, I'll be able to actually afford my own wedding.  Fantastico!  This is a dream!  but if I were to pay for said wedding, then I don't know if I could afford the new family car we desperately need and want from my father.  If it isn't one thing, it's another.  Deep sighs.... yes... sighs all around.  Boo hoo! and all that good stuff.  I'm a frustrated woman, but I look around and I really do have a wonderful life.  I have opportunities, I just have to acknowledge them.  I have a future, college education, beautiful children and a man, that, at times, may pull a jackass stunt or two, still loves me always and will forever.  I'm enchanted, day in and day out.  It's really a dream.

We have no money, so it's not my greatest dream, but it's something I always wished for and hoped for.  I have to get my career going and that takes money, as well.  I will have to sell some things.  I will have to look through my clothes and see what I can get for each piece I have.  I will have to have a sale, and sell a bunch of stuff we have in the garage.  I've got to get it together! I'm determined.  I can do this.

Jeff will have to push for this as well.  It's the time for us to make the hardest decisions we've ever had to make.  We have to get in shape, earn more money, and be more productive.  I know we can do it.  It's just a matter of how we're going to get out of the act of being exhausted all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment